The Nest integration uses Nest data to determine if you're home, which then feeds into the Buoy's analysis of your water flow. That additional bit of data helps Buoy understand whether a water event is more or less likely to be a leak.
Articles in this section
- Why does it take up to one minute to turn off my water from the app?
- How do I turn my water on and off from the app?
- What should I do when I get a leak alert?
- My Buoy app isn’t categorizing any data yet. Why?
- Where do I get the Buoy app?
- I installed a new water filter and am getting false leak alerts. When will it stop?
- What are the benefits of integrating Buoy with my Nest thermostat?
- How do I see all my water events for one day?