The Buoy does not provide Ethernet access. At this time it is WiFi only. If you have WiFi in your home but the signal strength is too weak to reach Buoy, a WiFi extender will usually solve the problem.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to plug it in?
- Where do I install my Buoy?
- What are the WiFi requirements?
- How do I charge Buoy’s battery?
- What are Buoy’s accessories?
- How do I shut off my water directly from the Buoy device?
- Buoy's lights
- What is Buoy and what does it do?
- I rebooted my Buoy device. Will it have to re-learn my usage patterns?
- Does the Buoy have an Ethernet port if I don't have WiFi access near the Buoy?