For the first two weeks, while your Buoy learns about your home, your water events will be uncategorized. We don’t want to flood you (<-- Do you see what we did there?) with false alarms, so while Buoy is still learning, Buoy won’t send you leak alerts. If, after two weeks, your Buoy is still not classifying any of your water use, contact Buoy support.
Articles in this section
- Why does it take up to one minute to turn off my water from the app?
- How do I turn my water on and off from the app?
- What should I do when I get a leak alert?
- My Buoy app isn’t categorizing any data yet. Why?
- Where do I get the Buoy app?
- I installed a new water filter and am getting false leak alerts. When will it stop?
- What are the benefits of integrating Buoy with my Nest thermostat?
- How do I see all my water events for one day?