To get your Buoy communicating with the app, you’ll need to connect it to your home WiFi:
- Charge your Buoy’s battery.
- Download the app to your phone(s) or tablet(s) and log in. Your password for the app cannot include the word “Buoy” in either uppercase or lowercase.
- Put the fully charged battery in your Buoy device. The white light at the top of the logo will be solid white for about 20 seconds, then start blinking twice per second. This means that it’s ready to connect.
If the white light is fading in and out, or is flashing red, you need to reboot your Buoy. Press the black button on the end of the Buoy device for at least 30 seconds. You should then see the solid white light for about 20 seconds, then start blinking twice per second. This means that it’s ready to connect.
- Open the app and follow the in-app directions to connect your Buoy.
- If you need help, please call Buoy’s Support team at 855.481.7112.
The light is blinking and ready to connect