It happens to the best of us. To reset your password:
- Tap “forgot password” on the login screen.
- Enter the email address associated with your Buoy account.
- Check your inbox for a message from Buoy; click on the link to reset your password.
- On the “Change Password” screen, enter your new password in the top box, then again in the lower box to confirm it.
- Remember, your new password must:
- Not include the word "Buoy" (in any combination of uppercase or lowercase letters);
- Be at least eight characters long;
- Include uppercase and lowercase letters, a number, and a symbol;
- Not repeat any character more than twice in a row.
If these instructions don't work, or if you have any other issues with your account, please contact Buoy Support 855-481-7112 or firstname.lastname@example.org