The requirements are pretty standard: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz. This is probably what you already have for your home network.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to plug it in?
- Where do I install my Buoy?
- What are the WiFi requirements?
- How do I charge Buoy’s battery?
- What are Buoy’s accessories?
- How do I shut off my water directly from the Buoy device?
- Buoy's lights
- What is Buoy and what does it do?
- I rebooted my Buoy device. Will it have to re-learn my usage patterns?
- Does the Buoy have an Ethernet port if I don't have WiFi access near the Buoy?